Thursday, March 29, 2012


I AM OFFERING INTUITIVE READINGS FOR ONLY $1.11 PER MINUTE~ 
VIA MY CHAT SERVICES ON KEEN~ 
THE BUTTON IS ABOVE, AND NEW CUSTOMERS WILL RECEIVE 3 MINUTES FREE!
IF YOU NEED HELP... 
REACH OUT TO ME
CONNECT WITH ME
I AM HERE FOR YOU...
I LOVE YOU 
I AM YOU! 
BLESSINGS, 
STASHA
XO


Distance/ Remote Healing Sessions:
Each session can vary from person to person, as I will intuitively
work with the divine guidance of the Universe,
Mother Earth, Nature and Archangels.
Please email me as many specifics about the session you require,
as well as any questions you have about Distance Healing~
Photos can help also, but are not necessary for the session.
All sessions are done remotely, and you do not have to be
aware of the exact time and place it will be done,
but this can also help if you want to be involved by consciously
directing your intention and light.
I am eager to help and honored that you asked~
IN LOVE...
Stasha Beloved Rose


No comments:

Post a Comment