Sunday, April 15, 2012

healing sessions only 88 cents per minute! 3 minutes free w/ this link xox


I am doing healing sessions all night! discount & free minutes if U click this link! I also offer twin flame re connections, self mastery and other sessions. Healing sessions start at 88 cents a minute! 3 minutes free with this link! I conduct all sessions remotely, via chat or email. I only offer phone services upon request. Blessings & Tell a friend too!  If you have questions, you can check my services page here: http://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/spiritual-readings/stasha-beloved-rose/10885891
(but make sure to click the keen link on top to get the free minutes, as my profile link will not have the offer attached to it~) 
Looking forward to helping you!
xoxo
stasha

No comments:

Post a Comment