Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Healing with Beats... My charity for children (PLEASE HELP)


hi, im stasha~ im a 33 y/o single mom from california.       
i started "Healing with Beats" to offer  vibration, sound and musical healing to children all across the world.

I have integrated 11 yrs of dance/choreography training,  11 yrs of music production/singing experience, and 11 yrs of energetic healing therapy
into fun little healing"pow-wow's"for children in need. 

Healing with Beats will teach the benefits of sound healing so that they will not only be able to heal themselves, but also their friends and family. 

Think about how great a song can make you feel when you are down? It is a scientific fact that music heals! My healing "pow wow's" will be focused in three parts:

1- DIY Music Instrument Making: Creating DIY Insturments from Recycled and Repurposed Materials (The possibilities are ENDLESS!)
2- Making Music from the Instruments they have created: 
(I will be recording these sessions for a CD I plan to release upon completion of the project)
3- Dancing, Singing & Performing their songs as a group
(I will be recording these performances for a DVD I will be creating)

*PROCEEDS FROM DVD SALES WILL GO DIRECTLY BACK TO THE CHARITIES & GROUPS THAT ARE INVOLVED!
**PROCEEDS FROM THE CD SALES WILL GO DIRECTLY BACK TO HEALING WITH BEATS TO KEEP THE PROJECT GOING!     

I HOPE THAT YOU WILL HELP US HEAL WITH BEATS, 
WE CANNOT DO THIS WITHOUT YOUR HELP, 
DONATIONS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED!
XO 
Blessings and Beats ~ 
Stasha Colin, CEO
HEALING WITH BEATS


No comments:

Post a Comment